Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 984 Posts

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
I saw a fabulous black Tourer in York centre by the river bridge last week with angel eyes and the same done to the fogs....I think..... There also seems to be two Tourers (one black and one grey) living in my village now.....so own up if you live in Sherburn :)

Rich
The black tourer sounds like sniper300c's car, he lives in York.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Got a wave from a nice black Tourer on Talavera Way in Northampton on Sunday evening - last 3 were TRL (or was it TRN?!)

Also got a flash and a wave on the A1 S/B on Monday from someone in a white DAF XF.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Saw a silver tourer Friday about midday going south on the A10 just outside of Kings Lynn towing a trailer.
P.S. anyone else from Nottingham on here? I must have seen 7 different C's to date. 3 taxis as well.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
I saw a wierd one 3 days ago,it was in Tenerife,it was a Magnum R/T(tourer),left hooker with British plates on a 54 plate???,thing is how the hell did he get it there?? must of cost a fortune to ship.It was parked up near the shops where we were staying,22" wheels and rear tints(very dark),I was feeling a bit left out while I was in my hired Hyundai Accent looking at it.............lol

·
Registered
840 Posts
Saw a silver tourer Friday about midday going south on the A10 just outside of Kings Lynn towing a trailer.
P.S. anyone else from Nottingham on here? I must have seen 7 different C's to date. 3 taxis as well.
I know of that combo from my home town here in S. Lincs ! Seen him at the petrol station but he dont come online here.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Steelblue, was that you that flashed me on Thursday morning on A1M South just before WGC turn off.
I saw the flash and it didn't really register until I was on the off slip road.
I did flash my hazards. :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Steelblue, was that you that flashed me on Thursday morning on A1M South just before WGC turn off.
I saw the flash and it didn't really register until I was on the off slip road.
I did flash my hazards. :)
Hi Steve,
Nope not me!
As far as my driving on the A1 goes, I do Peterborough to Bedford in the mornings & Hitchin to Peterborough in the evenings.
I'm watching for you though!!
How'd you get on looking at SRT-8's ? did you bite ? lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I LOVED the SRT!!!!!!!!!!
Trouble is, he wasn't interested in mine as a trade-in. (LHD & 161,000)
So I gotta get mine on eBay PDQ and see if I can get it sold.
I'm thinking £5,000. Ok, it's got high mileage, but if it's a hellava lot of car for that money.

My HEMI with all the add ons is no slouch and is pretty quick, however the SRT8 takes it to a whole new level. :)

What a bit of kit!

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
I LOVED the SRT!!!!!!!!!!
Trouble is, he wasn't interested in mine as a trade-in. (LHD & 161,000)
So I gotta get mine on eBay PDQ and see if I can get it sold.
I'm thinking £5,000. Ok, it's got high mileage, but if it's a hellava lot of car for that money.

My HEMI with all the add ons is no slouch and is pretty quick, however the SRT8 takes it to a whole new level. :)

What a bit of kit!
Has your car got an lpg conversion? I'd hate to have your fuel bill if it hasn't :scared: You most be the highest mileage driver in a hemi on this forum :biggrin:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Errmmm, no, and I only run it Shell V-power.
I think my fuel bill last year was £7,300 approximately :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
True, but I get a company fuel card, :)
I do get taxed on it though.
If it had to come out of my own pocket, it be driving a CRD. ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Steelblue, that WAS you tonight right? :)
Might be the last time you'll see the black HEMI ;)
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
840 Posts
Steelblue, that WAS you tonight right? :)
Might be the last time you'll see the black HEMI ;)
Cheers
Steve
Yes it was me ! Nice to see it in the daylight. pity it was raining like hell though....

Yours was the only 300C I saw on my way home tonight, Some nights I see 4 or 5.

You were'nt in limp mode when you came by me was you ?? !!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
:)
No limp mode here! Not since I re-plugged in the Predator and turned the MDS & EGR off!
Glad I spotted you! :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Saw a silver CRD (same as me) tonight on A1 up near St. Neots.
It was on vanity plates driven by a pretty lady. Guess she was called 'Jo'

41 - 60 of 984 Posts