Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 984 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Saw a black salon on way home from Devon it was on the M5 last 3 letters BLR it had a dark grill.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Saw a nice black tourer on the A14 going east near Cambridge this afternoon, it was going the other way to me but what I saw of it looked great. Was it you ?

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Saw a silver 300 on the A25 going north around 8:40 yesterday morning - Plate started with KLO . . .

Was it you?

Saw another silver 300 near East Hunsbury (Northhampton - where we are visiting for the next 8 days). I was driving a silver VW Golf.

Was it you?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Northern rider what time was the silver 300 and was it on the A45. Just looking at the time you posted was not me.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Late afternoon yesterday, I saw a silver saloon heading north on the elevated section of the M6 through Birmingham.

·
Registered
111 Posts
theres about 7 diffrent 300c around west hampstead including mine current plate is CE09 CEO wont be on for to much longer will be swaping to BIG BOSS or BIG 9065 giveing my old man the plate as he is the ceo of the business i just run it all lol.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Keep a watch out Saturday on A1/A1m. Taking my daughter to Durham from London - 580 miles round trip - so if any of you are out and about keep your eyes open for a silver 59 Touring.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Silver saloon. A1 northbound. Biggleswade area. SRT-8 on a 57 reg. 7pm thursday night.
Was it Steve G without his personal plate?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
:) Yep, sounds about the right time.
Sorry I didn't catch sight of you.

Must get my plate done ;)

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
I was passed by a black SRT8 on the M4 Yesterday, reg was *666 ***. Unfortunately I was(hiding to save embarrassment) in a friend piece of french sh!te, Xantia lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Silver Wagon - Blaenau Mid Wales

Spotted this Lunchtime - a Silver Wagon Reg *** WWW.

Parked just outside Gwynedd/ Blaenau.

Was visiting Rehau round the Corner in my 300 CRD - was ironically just thinking bet they never see a 300 round these parts.... and bingo spot the Wagon within seconds :pat:

Matt

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
M42 northbound mid afternoon a dark/slate grey CRuD went past me(I was in a white 1970 VW Type 3 notch before you start...lol)plate was summat like S1 ***,can't remember the *** bit

·
Registered
145 Posts
Passed a Silver Tourer this morning on the A1(M) nr Stevenage, he pulled out and stuck with me all the way to J6. Last three were OGY. Anyone on here?

61 - 80 of 984 Posts