941 - 960 of 984 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Gray CRD Mold hospital Sunday afternoon

·
Registered
253 Posts
Seen a Silver CRD Touring twice this week (last Friday and today) around the Bracknell Area (A332 and M3/M25)

Rear tints and dark alloys.

T21 ***

Anyone here?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Clocked a petrol blue saloon a1*** parked in the main car park at mevagissey cornwall this afternoon, I was parked in the row in front of you (black tourer)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Black saloon M300*** (I think) in Brighton around lunchtime (ish)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Black tourer looking very clean and shiny leaving Arundel towards Littlehampton at lunchtime today.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Ooh dunno Steve but it was cleaner than ours. Think it had chrome pillars too.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Black hemi saloon parked in the top car park in port isaac, cornwall this morning, A20 SE*, liked yer 22's😀

·
Registered
687 Posts
Grey saloon AV56??? , hard shoulder M1 northbound about 6 miles south of junction 18 are 14:00 this afternoon. The recovery services were there so if you're a member on here hope you get it sorted soon.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Tatty 😆black 57 plate tourer M1 northbound towing a tin tent. Followed me nearly all the way home. Hope you had a good holiday Steve. Catch up with you later. (Only joking about the tatty bit.)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ha ha mate, the old girl did look tatty, aint been washed in over two weeks, couldn't believe it was you drawing up alongside me on the motorway, whats the chances of that eh, when i clocked the silver range rover coming alongside i thought no it cant be then sure enough it were you and your missus, nice looking caravan you've got by the way chris

·
Registered
687 Posts
Cheers mate, your outfit looks nice too behind the 300. The tatty remark was tongue in cheek cos I know how proud you are of your 300. Of all the cars on all the miles of motorway and the choices we both had for the routes home and times, we would have had no chance of organising bumping into each other no matter how hard we tried. Small world ay?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Too right chris, good to briefly see you again mate, no doubt we'll have a good chin wag at the next car meet, got plenty of dashcam footage of the arse end of your caravan by the way

·
Registered
253 Posts
Grey 300c Startech Saloon - D***AN?

Farnborough PC World around 1530hrs today. Liking the DRLs in the front bumper trim below the headlights :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Cochem on the Mosel, Germany;

Silver wagon nosed in against river bank. GB plates, anyone on here ? :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
58 plate black CRD saloon northbound on Bury New Road approaching M60 junction 17 at 13:55 this afternoon.

941 - 960 of 984 Posts