Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

961 - 980 of 984 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
most i wouldnt print here but tagged a blue z4 bmw in watford on my way to poole and did the entire trip playing tag all the way towards poole where another srt 8 300 black the same as mine joined in. to say we enjoyed the next 50 mile or so is loose.
proper funny the three of us. BMW was seeing double.
problem was i was on fumes when i met him and for sure at the end i had less than nothing with what we were all doing and sadly had to pit before i was calling the AA
would have been nice to have said hello. first time i have ever met one on the road and i now have owned one 7 years and 123,000 miles.
i am so unlucky
his was way cleaner than mine. a bit ashamed really

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nice one, last time i tagged another user on this forum we were both hauling big caravans back up the m1 so had to keep to sixty, remember that saturday afternoon steadyaway..lol

·
Registered
893 Posts
Trust you kept an eye out for all those speed cameras in Poole? They can catch you unawares, as I recently found out to my cost!
oh dont worry i had the tom tom beeping and the road angel as well.
i have just been to plymouth and have never seen so many in all my life. they have average speed checks in the city. every traffic light has one as well.
what a boring town

·
Registered
840 Posts
Was just thinking to myself; I aint seen Matrix or Mr Gee on the A1 for a long time... then what do I spy? A silver saloon with the front wheels matt black and silver rear ones :D

Is Mr Gee still a 300c driver ?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like to keep the 'brake dust' effect on my front wheels :) It hides the horrible corrosion they're suffering from at the moment. Really need to get them refurbished.

I imagine if they were clean it may cause quite a shock.

Steve G doesn't do the running up and down the A1 any more, but yes, he's still got his SRT8.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hi Jim
In the UK Saloon = Sedan. Our Touring/Estate is the same as the Dodge Magnum but is badged and fitted out as a Chrysler 300c. Hope that clarifies things. Regards Doug L

·
Registered
687 Posts
55 plate tourer. Black I think but it was dark so may have been dark grey. Passing Cleckheaton post office at 07:00 this morning.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Silver tourer in Peterborough

Had a silver 300C tourer behind me from the Frank Perkins parkway roundabout to just inside the city centre. We were a procession of two and it worked well! One of you lot?

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
And a black saloon on what seemed like a 57 plate on the Nene/Frank Perkins Parkway roundabout. Seemed to have DRLs, looked good.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Who was the blue/silver tourer 57 plate convoying it with me on the M4 westbound, between Swansea and Pont Abraham Friday??

And a good eyeball with the NOS'd hemi at the services on Sunday, Sorry forgot your name already!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Used to see a black 300c in Dunstable/Luton/Bedford A5 area, but spotted a black Mustang that I think was wearing the old 300C plates?
MCP or MCB 5S or something along those lines

961 - 980 of 984 Posts
About this Discussion
983 Replies
125 Participants
Doc Sausage
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing