81 - 100 of 984 Posts

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
it gets more looks than the "C" does......and it was wednesday.........lol

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
well,it's an Ausie import,bit ratty,slammed lower than yer nans t1ts,1760 with twin del 40's,1.25:1 high lift rockers,SS valves etc,etc,etc.yer don't see many of them on the road

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
yes and ALL LEGAL.............................

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Saw a really nice black saloon with Startech wheels and grill at White Arches in Rushden. A very cool ride! Was it you?

·
Registered
111 Posts
saw a 300c down at the chelsea cruise on sat evening as i was dropping friends off in battersea. had a 300c numberplate. anyones?

·
Registered
467 Posts
16 years the last time i went....

·
Registered
111 Posts
its the american car cruise night think ace cafe runs it every last sat of the month starts at ace cafe off the A406 there was over 200 lovlerly specimins down there on the bridge and in the park carpark. was going to park up but had mates with me i had to drop off first. havent been to to it for a few years as sold the A-Team Van we had might get mate to fire up Kitt and take that down there next month if we got good weather. as it was also holloween looked like a good night might have to get a 300c meet going down there lol.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Silver saloon on the A1 n/b near to Biggleswade with a number plate light out. 6.50pm Thursday.

Make sure you got it fixed before I see you next week Steve..... LOL

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
its the american car cruise night think ace cafe runs it every last sat of the month starts at ace cafe off the A406 there was over 200 lovlerly specimins down there on the bridge and in the park carpark. was going to park up but had mates with me i had to drop off first. havent been to to it for a few years as sold the A-Team Van we had might get mate to fire up Kitt and take that down there next month if we got good weather. as it was also holloween looked like a good night might have to get a 300c meet going down there lol.
Give me some advanced notice of when your going and i'll see you there. :biggrin:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
LOL! I was still at work! So, no, it wasn't me. :)
I've got my plate done now too, but I will check my number plate lights though.

Is it only Thursdays you do the A1?
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
840 Posts
LOL! I was still at work! So, no, it wasn't me. :)
I've got my plate done now too, but I will check my number plate lights though.

Is it only Thursdays you do the A1?
Cheers
Steve
:pat: Doh !

I am only that way Mondays & Thursday, I'm undercover...In the truck - not the C :thumbsdow

I'll adjust that to; Someone in a silver saloon needs to replace a number plate bulb!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
On my way home from work I followed a black facelift saloon (reg L44 bla bla bla) today down the A423 into Long Itchington. It turned off towards the Buck & Bell pub. About 6:20.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Give me some advanced notice of when your going and i'll see you there. :biggrin:
will do mate just lost the car for then next week due to some issues with inlet manifold sencor and some other niggles the joys of warrentys.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Spotted a gorgeous SRT 8 close to Macarthur Square shopping centre in Campbelltown this morning 0930 Australian time, NSW. Been in Oz for a week and 1st one spotted. I know some of the Oz boys read this.Car looked good.

Cheers

Richard

·
Registered
840 Posts
Spotted in Dunstable, Black touring on a transporter, with three white Fiat Doblo Cargo Vans..... someone getting a bulk discount ? lol

81 - 100 of 984 Posts