Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed or thought about installing some chrome washer nozzles to replace the ugly black ones? I've been trying to find some chrome ones but all I run across are the ones with the LED lights. I may have to settle for a set of those, just not hook up the lights.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I had mine painted body color, along with the Sirius antenna. Couldn't stand the appearance of them as delivered.

Painter carefully cut a small square of masking tape for the nozzle section of each one to avoid paint blocking the nozzles; I now see a very small black square and all works properly.

For each nozzle and the antenna, you'll note they are mounted on a small washer which was not painted. Looks great. I have taken pics but have only 35mm cameras, so it'll be a bit until I fill up the film, but will post pics ASAP.

Couldn't find an easy way to get these items off the car so had them painted on it with very careful masking. Luckily, have a painter who is patient and very careful; no overspray.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yeah, saves "some" paint work; but all the rest of the care??

Not for me again. Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I did this already, but they are the ones with the leds, but I used them for the alarm. they are chrome and when the alarm is armed they blink blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
FAME2002 said:
I did this already, but they are the ones with the leds, but I used them for the alarm. they are chrome and when the alarm is armed they blink blue.
Looks nice on silver. BTW, Do they just blink once when armed or do they blink until alarm is disarmed?

·
Registered
74 Posts
FAME2002 said:
I really need to get busy and make some of these changes. I don't think I would think twice about the black sat ant if you guys didn't mention that you had your painted.

I do like FAME2002s chrome "things", but I don't really understand the whole alarm thing. I will turn this over the the creative one in the family to figure out.

·
Registered
154 Posts
the leds blink until the alarm is disarmed, they are blue and look awesome. Its the same as the little led light they put on your dash when you hook up an alarm, the whole idea was to have them be really visible to hopefully keep and thiefs away. They are extremely noticeable at night, I have gotten several compliments on them, I like them alot. I bought them at the custom car shop here called 310 south autosports. You can probably buy them at any custom car shop. No they do not light up while Im driving or anything like that, and they actually squirt water better than the stock ones! =+)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts