Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in another thread about a water leak I have on the passenger side front floor. I tried the TSB that addresses the "A" pillar leak and thought it was fixed until today. We had some heavy rain for about 1-2 hours while in the doctors this am and got home to check and the water leak is still there. After having my wife help with the hose and taking apart some of the carpet, kick panels, and glove box I can see water dripping but can't see where it starts from. On the kick panel metal wall there is an open hole where the wire runs to the door on the outside and thats where it drips in. But the wire is not where its coming from. Its higher up between the inner and outer sheet metal. Has anyone had this problem and what was the outcome. I hate to let the dealer have it since more things come back wrong that what it goes in with.

BTW: 2008 300 Sig Series bought brand new 1 1/2 years ago.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion, but it happens when I put water just below the windshield going behind the fender. I'm going to take the fender off some weekend because I can see seams that run up and down the hinge pilliar but cannot get to them with the fender on. Then I will test with water starting real low and work my way up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts