Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am trying to determine what product would be the BEST to use to keep the paint job looking awesome.I have been using Zymol or all my other cars,and it seemed to be fine.I have read that carnuba waxes will wear off in a month or so,other people say different.I have also read that Zaino Bros. (Zaino Store),makes a 2 stage wax/protecterant system that works better than normal waxing.
Any input from you "guys" (I use this term to include both sexes),as to what you have used,may use,etc.,would be appreciated.I want to keep this car looking like the car that "WOWED" me when I bought it. :D

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Lik2race said:
Am trying to determine what product would be the BEST to use to keep the paint job looking awesome.I have been using Zymol or all my other cars,and it seemed to be fine.I have read that carnuba waxes will wear off in a month or so,other people say different.I have also read that Zaino Bros. (Zaino Store),makes a 2 stage wax/protecterant system that works better than normal waxing.
Any input from you "guys" (I use this term to include both sexes),as to what you have used,may use,etc.,would be appreciated.I want to keep this car looking like the car that "WOWED" me when I bought it. :D
Lik2race, there are dozens of posts on this subject with some great advice.

Have a poke around.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I have read here..It seems that Zaino's is the one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lik2race said:
From what I have read here..It seems that Zaino's is the one.

I've been using Zaino since 98/99, and you couldnt pay me to use anything else.

It used to take weeks to apply multiple coats, but with the new ZFX, you can put multiple coats on in one day. Excellent stuff!

IMHO, its in a league of it own :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Like you bud, I've been using Zymol and have no complaints. Why change when it looks great? One more thing, if you have the time and energy, use a clay bar. It takes out the oxidation and you'll see dirt removed even though you washed your car seconds ago. Amazing stuff. You can pick up the clay bar any where and it's only around $15. The only problem is that you would have to clay and wax right after. Expect spending 5 hours on that project.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm a Reconditioner/Detailer at a car dealership and man oh man do we got some stuff that puts Zaino to shame. Zaino is good stuff and I'm sure they are very rich since they charge so much for the stuff. I wish everyone on here lived close to me because I'd give your paint a great Treatment that lasts 2 years. Snow and ice wont even stick to your car, it just falls right off. Great stuff.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kangol99 said:
I'm a Reconditioner/Detailer at a car dealership and man oh man do we got some stuff that puts Zaino to shame. Zaino is good stuff and I'm sure they are very rich since they charge so much for the stuff. I wish everyone on here lived close to me because I'd give your paint a great Treatment that lasts 2 years. Snow and ice wont even stick to your car, it just falls right off. Great stuff.
Hmm,what is this stuff you have? Can you sell any? If not,where can it be purchased?
Sounds awesome. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts