Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Can you post pictures somewhere that doesn't require signing up to view them?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Looks cool Wes, I think you are the first on the forum to do this. Don't flip it, you'll never get out (excpt windows). Law's postulate: "everyone knows someone who has flipped a car".

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sweet

AWESOME :) Great job Wes!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Very nice! What did the lambo doors cost?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Expect to pay around 3,000. or so. I highly recommend a good custom shop to do this. We work with a good friend of mine at Collision Station here in Daytona Beach. I would put his work up against anyone's.
It is important that the doors are properly aligned. But there's nothing like it and I took the family out tonight and it is not only easy to operate but a real crowd pleaser whether you want it or not.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I love your wheels! But I prefer my door kit as my doors go STRAIGHT up and not angled.
I have a bad back so I needed the doors "out of my way".
They look great but I would have a hard time entering and exiting.
We also are motorizing mine and suiciding the rears w/ motors again to make things easier.
Great car and "Happy New Year"!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have to tell you, after just one day with my doors it's different. The doors go up almost effortlessly but It isn't as easy as just opening a door! Don't get me wrong, the good out-does the bad...but just barely.
It draws a crowd but isn't easy to get in and out in a garage. They open easy but must be careful to close.
Don't know if I would recommend for a daily driver. Keep in mind I'm writing this while waiting for the ball to drop but as soon as I wake up next year, I'll probably change my mind.
As I ramble on reflecting on 2004, I have to say it's been good to purchase my 300C if not only for the commradery from you guys in this forum.
Thanks for letting me be apart of something bigger than me.
Alright wipe your tears and have a GREAT 2005!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts