Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting a CAI system for my 5.7. I've seen the K&N 63 series, Weapon R, and Diablosport Jammer. I got a Diablosport i3 programmer so I was thinking the Jammer since it pairs with it. Any suggestions one these 3? Or any others I should look at?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have the JLT. Seems decent.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking at getting a CAI system for my 5.7. I've seen the K&N 63 series, Weapon R, and Diablosport Jammer. I got a Diablosport i3 programmer so I was thinking the Jammer since it pairs with it. Any suggestions one these 3? Or any others I should look at?
I’ve got the DS Jammer and I like it quite a lot. I haven’t measured the exact performance improvement yet (HP wise), but the engine definitely breathes and sounds better. I use it in conjunction with the 93 octane tune on the Predator 2 and there’s a noticeable increase in power and throttle response.

·
Registered
749 Posts
FWIW, don't waste your money. Put it toward something that will make more of a difference....like a good cat. back exhaust. The stock airbox flows more air than a relatively stock 5.7 engine is capable of processing. If you want a good, true CAI, add another inlet to the stock airbox that goes out to behind the grill and also install a high flow air filter element. On both of my somewhat modified 5.7's, I have SRT airboxes with extra ambient air inlets and Airaid high flow filters and they're more than adequate, even with about 125 more horsepower than stock....see signature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts