Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed Weatherflectors on their 300? See: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/wyckoff-chrysler-parts/ch30030domaw.html
I've used the AutoVentshades in the past, but they attach to the door frame with double-sided tape and that would cover the chrome around the upper part of the window. I've been thinking about the Weatherflectors since they install in the window track. Anyone?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have them on my Lexus.....they work well.............just watch out for carwashes and thieves! I don't think that I will be putting them on the C though :)

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
There's been some chatter here about wind noise from the chrome pillars. Just think what these things might do.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've had the weatherflectors on the wife's 300M and currently have them on my F-150. These are by far the best products to have becasue you can remove them whenever you need to without worrying about the double sided adhesive. I have not experienced any wind noise from these on either of my vehicles, in fact, they cut down on the wind noise when driving down the road with the window cracked open. I just checked the website (www.weathertech.com) and they now have them for the 300. These are a must for me since we are smokers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the "foot" beside the mirror cause any obstruction? I discovered yesterday that AutoVentShade has a new, in-channel model with "no foot to obstuct the sideview mirror". I don't think they have them for the 300 yet tho.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've not experienced any obstruction on the other 2 vehicles. I just ordered from weathertech yesterday. When I get them I will take some photos.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I also have them on my traded 99 Grand Marquis and on my Mom's 04 Corolla and ordered them last sunday for my 2 C's. Are better than AutoVentShades taped or in-channel.

No wind noise and I have been using acrylic ventshades since 80's when they are fixed in the window channel first by removing the weatherstrip and attached inside with metal clips. Those yes create wind noise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts