Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete set of Tan colored WT FloorLiner™ DigitalFit® 45379 mats for a 2012 Chrysler 300/ 300C. These were awesome when I had the car and a must-have. I can do the complete set for $120 and that includes shipping. Please let me know via PM if you want to buy. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Good deal right here. This was one of my first purchases for my 300, since i'm in Michigan and the snow was definitely on the way!! bought just the front mats for $120 + shipping, so this is a steal!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Free bump. I LOVE my WT liners. So worth the $$. GLWS!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I would have bought these 6 months ago ;)... Good luck with sale

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
a bump up, these are freaking great floor mats and your getting them for a great price!
I already have a new set back in the fall, and they are perfect!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Stupid ace question but these obviously wouldn't fit the first generation 300? Right?

Sent from my office. Aka my crapper.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nope. Sorry.
I had originally bought the complete set (front, rear and trunk) for my 2005 Gen1 300C, and they fit fine in my 2011 Gen2 300C. I think the only difference I could see is the driver's side has double grommets, but otherwise the size fits the same. They're both RWD, I believe there are differences in the contour between AWD and RWD, so you need to make sure that they are made for the correct model.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I had originally bought the complete set (front, rear and trunk) for my 2005 Gen1 300C, and they fit fine in my 2011 Gen2 300C. I think the only difference I could see is the driver's side has double grommets, but otherwise the size fits the same. They're both RWD, I believe there are differences in the contour between AWD and RWD, so you need to make sure that they are made for the correct model.
By double grommets are you talking about the hook that holds the driver mat in place? If they would fit in my 06 300C RWD I may very well buy them. I've been keeping my eyes out for some of these for a while now and they fit the bill. It's good to know that they potentially could fit (with some slight modification).

I appreciate you chiming in.

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the info. I was going off what the website says.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
By double grommets are you talking about the hook that holds the driver mat in place? If they would fit in my 06 300C RWD I may very well buy them. I've been keeping my eyes out for some of these for a while now and they fit the bill. It's good to know that they potentially could fit (with some slight modification).

I appreciate you chiming in.

Thanks,

Nick

pm sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.