Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a set of Foose Speedster 20's, and was wondering what the weight of these rims compared with the stock 300C 18's was.

I tried doing a Google search to get the weight, but couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
rogue said:
Stock wheel and tire combo weighs 58lbs for reference. Not sure about the Foose combo.
I may have missed it but I've been waiting 8 months for someone to post this. If I really needed I would have weighed it myself. All you 20 and 22 guys, fess up, what do you weigh? Hoosier, Tire Rack should have this info if they have the wheel.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
West Coast Wheel Factory just E-mailed me back and said the Foose Speedster 20" weighs 59 pounds with a tire (only one pound over stock).

The 22" weighs 75 pounds with a tire.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Hoosier_300C said:
West Coast Wheel Factory just E-mailed me back and said the Foose Speedster 20" weighs 59 pounds with a tire (only one pound over stock).

The 22" weighs 75 pounds with a tire.
59 lbs is great, being a skeptic I would re confirm that before buying, people often tell you what you want to hear. These must be forged wheels, I am going to give them some thought.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've never had the chance to weigh my setup. I know my wheels weigh around 35lbs and the Continental Sport Contact 2's are 30lbs.

66Lbs for a 22x9.5 Forged setup. Cast wheels and big chromies are going to be upwards of 80lbs I bet...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
II kings 9:20 said:
59 lbs is great, being a skeptic I would re confirm that before buying, people often tell you what you want to hear. These must be forged wheels, I am going to give them some thought.
Good thought, I'll E-mail some other places tomorrow and will post back what they say.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts