Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome and thanks for becoming a supporting vendor here at 3CF!
I'm really looking forward to being an active member of this forum. I've always been a big fan of the 300 and we carry some great products for them. I'll have threads up in the near future with more details and information about our products.

I will always be here to answer questions about HID/LED lighting!

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome from Deadwood SD.And i have no idea what i could use..lol
I see you have Angel eyes, we have RGB multicolor angel eyes that I will be making a thread for here in a couple days. You can have them on any color you want and then switch to white for road use. We also have single color angel eye kits.

I'm excited to show you guys, we just put some in my co-workers 300c and it looks awesome!

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I see you have Angel eyes, we have RGB multicolor angel eyes that I will be making a thread for here in a couple days. You can have them on any color you want and then switch to white for road use. We also have single color angel eye kits.

I'm excited to show you guys, we just put some in my co-workers 300c and it looks awesome!

Nick C.
Anything for 2nd generation 300s?

·
Registered
597 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Question. If I wanted to put halos in my 06 300 C (which had HIDs if that matters) and I'm not comfortable doing it myself. How would one go about contracting someone to do them for me? And at what price? I mean including parts,labor,shipping etc. Also would there be any idea of ball park turn around time?

Thank you.

Nick

·
Registered
597 Posts
Question. If I wanted to put halos in my 06 300 C (which had HIDs if that matters) and I'm not comfortable doing it myself. How would one go about contracting someone to do them for me? And at what price? I mean including parts,labor,shipping etc. Also would there be any idea of ball park turn around time?

Thank you.

Nick
It really depends on the options you decide to go with and what the shops near you charge. A fair price for Angel Eye installation fall between $100-$200 (Labor). The kits we have listed can be priced here: 300 - Chrysler - DIY Angel Eye Kits - Specialty Lighting

Let me know if you need any assistance or more information

Thanks!
Nick C.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts