Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Thank you for the welcome
Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your stay.
Just so you know, I have made a MySpace page dedicated to the meets and vendors from several forums.
I have quite a few of the vendors Banners and members rides on the page.
I can add your Banner on the page for some free advertisement.
I will add you to the bottom left if you like.

You can check out the page at www.MySpace.com/DJBertan

Thanks and Enjoy
Bert

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Welcome, can you tell us forumers more about the springs you sell for our cars. I went to the website and saw the great before and after pics on the charger..just need mor einfo..thanks
The Charger in the Pic was lowered by us in March of 2006 and was the First one in the United States to have pedders lowering springs installed. Our Customer was very please with the ride quality and improved handeling performance. After almost a year of daliy driving on Michigan Roads we have not seen the car back with any problems. His father owns a SRT-8 Charger and said the Pedders Springs make the Charger handle almost the same as his SRT-8

All of Pedders Suspension Products come with a 2 Year /36000 mile warranty.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Been checking out your website and like what've seen so far. Any chance you could post some actual pics of the springs?

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
no need for pics ..these springs are awesome ! , thansk dino fo rthe shop tour and for giving us a killer deal on the vanilla gorilla, it turned out great and was a huge success at autorama....

thanks

tz

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
welcome to our forum. good luck in business.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts