Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
kalo's 300C said:
Aloha from Hawaii, Welcome good to have as a part of the 300C fourm family....
Aloha! Where exactly do you live? I haven't heard of your location before, though I mainly go to the island of Oahu. :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
StealthAuto said:
Aloha! Where exactly do you live? I haven't heard of your location before, though I mainly go to the island of Oahu. :)
Right next to my old stomping grounds, Makaha. On the Leeward coast of Oahu, not a lot of tourists mostly a locals only area.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
ktek01 said:
Right next to my old stomping grounds, Makaha. On the Leeward coast of Oahu, not a lot of tourists mostly a locals only area.
That's awesome! I always stay in Honolulu when I visist; usually at the Outrigger Reef... A few friends of mine have houses in Hawaii Kai (spelling?) and I hope to visit soon.

Are there many 300's in Hawaii? I know most of my friends have trucks or suvs.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Would like to order a set of bulbs but your Bulb Guild only list cars up to 2004. Would anyone be able to tell me what bulb size a 2005 300c would take?

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
StealthAuto said:
That's awesome! I always stay in Honolulu when I visist; usually at the Outrigger Reef... A few friends of mine have houses in Hawaii Kai (spelling?) and I hope to visit soon.

Are there many 300's in Hawaii? I know most of my friends have trucks or suvs.
Spelt right! (my home town)

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Vigher said:
Would like to order a set of bulbs but your Bulb Guild only list cars up to 2004. Would anyone be able to tell me what bulb size a 2005 300c would take?
The bulbs for the front are 3157's. Make sure to put 300C in the promotional code box to receive 10% off. :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!!!

I was just at your web site, and I didn't see any mention of Canada for your shipping address set up. Do you ship to Canada? There are quite a few of us Canucks forum members, several of which might be interested in these bulbs.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
KWhale said:
Welcome to the Forums!!!

I was just at your web site, and I didn't see any mention of Canada for your shipping address set up. Do you ship to Canada? There are quite a few of us Canucks forum members, several of which might be interested in these bulbs.
Yes sir we do in fact ship to Canada. :)

Hello Canucks!!!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
do you guys have a package for Hi's Low's and fogs for a 2006 charger?
Absolutely! We suggest going with a kit for your lows and a kit for your fogs. To be quite honest, having 3 kits is somewhat overkill. The HID lows are plenty bright and with the addition of an HID kit in your fogs you will be set.

I can do both kits for $350, which will include the anti-flicker resistors. :)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Aaron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts