Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, OK.....so I don't have the C, yet. It's being built and shipped by November, but I figured I'd soak up as much about this beauty before I actually get it. The wait is killing me...........!

·
Registered
138 Posts
m3eater, when did you order your 300c if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered it about a month ago. I can't wait until it gets here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We must have been lucky, we didn't have to order our 300C, just walked on the dealers lot and he had 2 of them, 1 base 300C Deep Lava Red and 1 Satin Jade with Navi, protection group II & moonroof & Sirius radio. Although I would have liked to have the HID headlamps & U-Connect, we opted to take the Satin Jade while it was available. I've been through the long order and wait process when I ordered a 2001 PT Cruiser Limited Edition (waited 9 months) so I feel your pain. Believe me though, it will be worth the wait. Unlike the PT Cruiser.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Jade05 said:
We must have been lucky, we didn't have to order our 300C, just walked on the dealers lot and he had 2 of them, 1 base 300C Deep Lava Red and 1 Satin Jade with Navi, protection group II & moonroof & Sirius radio. Although I would have liked to have the HID headlamps & U-Connect, we opted to take the Satin Jade while it was available. I've been through the long order and wait process when I ordered a 2001 PT Cruiser Limited Edition (waited 9 months) so I feel your pain. Believe me though, it will be worth the wait. Unlike the PT Cruiser.
same here for me. mine was at dealers, on may 22; loaded (msrp @38,642) jade. i went to talk about ordering and......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts