Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
300Cforums.com wishes to take this chance to welcome 22 Elite as our newest supporting vendor. 22 Elite is owned and operated by Aspendog -- whom most of you already know from the forums.

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following address:

http://www.22elite.com/

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Darn... no grills from you Apspen?!?! I thought for SURE you were going to be selling these.
btw to anyone interested, I got the center console cover from Aspen and it is AWESOME! I highly suggest getting one.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of sponsorship aspendog! Your website looks great; best wishes in your new endeavors on the board :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of sponsorship aspendog! Your website looks great; best wishes in your new endeavors on the board :D
Thanks, Linda I slapped it together in a day. It will improve soon... I'll be working on it for a couple weeks and hopefully have a better presentation with more media, etc. Til' then enjoy, oh and don't you need a leather center console cover? J/K

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Welcome as a new sponsor; I hope that this proves to be a profitable endeavor for you. I've been looking at the leather job you did on your car, and I like it a lot!
I had a Katzkin job done on my last new vehicle, since I wasn't really impressed with the version that the factory had.

·
Registered
426 Posts
This is a wonderful development James. You have done some terrific modifications to your C that others have been eager to emulate. Now they can!

What's more, with future purchases from you, I can look forward to the prospect of your using that same box we keep moving the lights around in. LOL. ;)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Big Welcome Aspendog!

Wow that's kewl, Welcome and it's a privilege to have as a supporting vendor. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome and I look forward to visiting your shop in the future.

·
Registered
627 Posts
aspendog,

I see that u are padding the hand rest. is there any way i can send u my handrest and u can pad it and get it prepped with foam in it. I dont mind covering the parts, shipping and labor. please pm me if u are ok with this.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I e-mailed your site about the "core" program and price. This summer I will mail you my console lid for the new cover. This will be easier than swapping yours for mine. I can't wait.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
I got my console cover on last night looks great. Workman ship top notch delivery super fast. Aspen knows how to do it that's for sure. The wife was like WOW thats what you got. I told her what did you think it was going to look like an off the shelf cover NO way baby custom all the way. I did the foam padding, its so soft now. But what do i do with that old rubber cover.:D

Thanks James.

Eric

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Thanks, BTW that rubber cover is like $100 from Mopar....

Scarbrs said:
I got my arm rest on last night looks great. workman ship top notice delivery super fast. Aspen knows how to do it that for sure. The wife was like WOW thats what you got. I told her what did you think it was going to look like an off the shelf cover no way baby custom all the way. I did the foam padding its so soft now. But what do i do with that old rubber cover.:D

Thanks James.

Eric

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
I ordered a console cover from aspendog today! :D
uh, I just looked at the clock... technically, I ordered yesterday.

Can hardly wait to get it... thanks for making the process so easy James.
Nice talking with ya and swapping grandbaby stats! ;)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Actually Linda I was talking about my children, I have a few more years before I become a Grandfather ;)

Still though, it was a pleasure to speak with you and your finished cover will likely be done next week.

HEMEEE said:
I ordered a console cover from aspendog today! :D
uh, I just looked at the clock... technically, I ordered yesterday.

Can hardly wait to get it... thanks for making the process so easy James.
Nice talking with ya and swapping grandbaby stats! ;)

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
uh-oh...

aspendog said:
Actually Linda I was talking about my children, I have a few more years before I become a Grandfather ;)

Still though, it was a pleasure to speak with you and your finished cover will likely be done next week.
oops! When you said "I have.." uh ...well, I 'ass-u-med' you also were referring to grands. :eek:
It seemed to me you sounded kinda young, but then people say I sound like a little kid on the phone. (I say that's cuz I speak from the heart and I AM a kid at heart) :)

SORRY JAMES!! I sure didn't mean to put you in fast-forward mode! :eek:
Anticipatin' my cushy console and if the stitching is crooked I'll know why...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts