·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Looks Good

Welcome aboard guys,you will have an adventure here,to be sure.lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
welcome, i will be sure to tell future 300 owners that i encounter to look you guys up for a grill.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Welcome to the new vendor Grilles R Us. I think that you'll find this forum to have a large number of well informed owners.

·
Registered
349 Posts
wow look at them prices!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Rollin on Dueces said:
welcome, i will be sure to tell future 300 owners that i encounter to look you guys up for a grill.
We appreciate your response. Since we signed on over the phone we couldn't log in. Finally working now. Just didn't want you to think we weren't appreciative. Look forward to finally being on line.
Bill

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Model 57 said:
Welcome to the new vendor Grilles R Us. I think that you'll find this forum to have a large number of well informed owners.
We like well informed. Although we may not be as well informed as we would like, we do have a vast amount of resources to draw from. E&G has a real great team of support people to help us, along with our network of dealers and people in the various forums we are on.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Grilles R Us, thanks for being a supporting vendor! :)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Mesh Inserts

I had my E & G Mesh Grill installed Tuesday-looks great.
My Mesh Inserts,ordered from you just a few days ago,
arrived this morning.Took about 30 minutes total to install.
Really set off the Grill and lower bumper.
Thanks for a good product.....
at a GREAT price.
:) :D :cool:

·
Registered
290 Posts
wE wANNA sEE

Lik2Race, pics of your new mod! It's a Must you know! :) Sound like you love yours just as much as I love mine! :)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
All because of your pictures

Angi300C said:
Lik2Race, pics of your new mod! It's a Must you know! :) Sound like you love yours just as much as I love mine! :)
The main reason I bought this style of insert was because I could REALLY see how they
were installed,and close-up of finished product. I told Grill R Us that very thing also.
Your pictures made quite a difference for me to make the purchase.
Thanks
;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Lik2race said:
The main reason I bought this style of insert was because I could REALLY see how they
were installed,and close-up of finished product. I told Grill R Us that very thing also.
Your pictures made quite a difference for me to make the purchase.
Thanks
;)
Glad I could help out! :) They do add a nice touch! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts