Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome to the forums guys,
For those that dont know about superchargers, if you get a chance, please answer the following questions.
1. What exactly is a supercharger kit, and how will it effect performance?
2. What kind of strain will it put on our stock system? Will the hemi take the extra power.
3. What does it take to install the kit? On average how much by a professional?
4. Is there a discount to forum members?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
I think our June 11th meet would be a great time for GSM to come out and talk to people and show the product. There's probably a few here who would get the itch after seeing and hearing it in person.:D

What do you think guys?

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Welcome Chase!
Hubbeee and I were just talking about a supercharger at dinner tonight... glad to have you on board and look forward to seeing what you guys have to offer..

I wish you all the best :)
Excellent idea Jon!!

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
JonW said:
I think our June 11th meet would be a great time for GSM to come out and talk to people and show the product. There's probably a few here who would get the itch after seeing and hearing it in person. :D

What do you think guys?
GSM, here are the details:

Our next SoCal Meet should be a great turnout and a wonderful opportunity for you to meet some of the members and see all the mods they've done, maybe bring some catalogs, flyers, brochures, etc. Heres the info:

Date: Saturday, June 11​
Time: 11:30 am
Place: House of Brews
16903 Algonquin St
Huntington Beach, CA 92649-3812

(714) 377-3893​

We have a thread going which includes a sign-in poll for yes-no-maybe so we can get a headcount, when you get a chance you might want to take a look at that, 3 weeks away and already a good showing!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'll be in So-Cal on June 10th, getting my blower installed, were staying in costa mesa, mind if we crash your gathering? My Magnum will be in the shop, relagated to a mini van...

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
obiwan said:
I'll be in So-Cal on June 10th, getting my blower installed, were staying in costa mesa, mind if we crash your gathering? My Magnum will be in the shop, relagated to a mini van...
obiwan, please check in at the link in my earlier post above... of course we'd love to have you, and anyone else that wants to attend, but I don't want to turn this into a thread hijacking!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts