Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. A lot of you guys are very familiar with us from other forums and we hope to carry over the great success we've had over the past year working with all of the LX Platform owners. As the largest distributor of aftermarket performance parts for the 300C, we're here to serve you and we offer great discounts for all forum members on the majority of our parts.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome aboard !!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
HighHorseman said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. A lot of you guys are very familiar with us from other forums...
Welcome Joshua and HHP! :)

For those here on the forum who haven't frequented other LX forums I'd like to say that I'm aware of no other vendor rep who is more highly respected and well thought of than Joshua among the greater LX community. His word is gold...you can take it to the bank.

We're very glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Mieister's endorsement is

good enough for me. I'm just worried that I will now be doing even more things to my ride. :wave:

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
I was gone to a car show the last 4 days and come back to the great news that HHP is a new site-supporting vendor... I too am familiar with their excellent relationship with the LXforums and want to say "WELCOME" Joshua, along with a big "Thank You" for supporting our upcoming SoCal Meet on Oct. 15th as well!! :)

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Thanks HEMEEE and everyone else. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of the 15th meet. We like to support our customers and fellow forum members and do a good bit with the hosting and sponsoring of events. We're glad to help make the 15th meet a little bit sweeter - you guys have done an outstanding job!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts