Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
NYCDashes - There has been much discussion regarding dash kits. Many forum participants, including myself, would like to see a satin nickel - walnut wood trim combination. As you probably know, the upper half of the 300C interior is dark gray and lower half a light gray (almost beige).

The satin nickel looks nice against the dark gray background but not so good against the light gray. Walnut wood trim would look much nicer on the armrest pieces but satin nickel on the upper dash and around the door handles which are chrome. Many forum participants have been looking for this combination. I believe if you can put together such a kit you will see an increase in sales to 300 owners. Please let me know if such a kit would be possible.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Hi VanillaCool

Please take our diagram for the kit ( http://www.nycdashes.com/cart/customer/home.php?cat=2130 ) and mark it with what you would like in the satin nickle and what you would like in walnut and send that to me [email protected] and I will see what we can do for yous. Do you have any idea how many people would be interested in a kit like this? Maybe we can set up a group buy for yous ...

Phil C

coolvanilla said:
NYCDashes - There has been much discussion regarding dash kits. Many forum participants, including myself, would like to see a satin nickel - walnut wood trim combination. As you probably know, the upper half of the 300C interior is dark gray and lower half a light gray (almost beige).

The satin nickel looks nice against the dark gray background but not so good against the light gray. Walnut wood trim would look much nicer on the armrest pieces but satin nickel on the upper dash and around the door handles which are chrome. Many forum participants have been looking for this combination. I believe if you can put together such a kit you will see an increase in sales to 300 owners. Please let me know if such a kit would be possible.

·
Registered
61 Posts
NYCDASHES said:
Hello Vanilla,

We are very happy to hear you are pleased with your kit :) Do you have any pictures of the kit installed?

Phil C

Yes. In fact, on a previous request from NYC Dashes, I sent in 5 hi-res pics on Sep 9...I was surprised they were never posted to your website... :confused:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome NYCDashes :)

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Hi Vanilla,

I will look into this, find your pics and have them online for sure :) Thanks!

Phil C

Vanilla said:
Yes. In fact, on a previous request from NYC Dashes, I sent in 5 hi-res pics on Sep 9...I was surprised they were never posted to your website... :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts