Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought home a 2005 Magnesium Pearl C. Ive been surfing this board for a couple months now while I was still looking but today I finally made the leap into owning one. Have a handful of mods I plan on doing that Im sure I will ask questions about later.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Looks like thechosenone has chosen the right one!!! Welcome!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi There, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Yes, you surely chose the right car. This is one choice you won't regret nor will you regret being on line here. There are plenty of helpful and friendly folks on here to gain information from - so just ask up.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on getting the best color!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome chosenone! Hope you are enjoying your 300c and will post back with more information about your vehicle as well as some photos. You selected a very nice color!

bruno

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Welcome to another Mag.300C :biggrin:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just removed the chrome window trim and had it 5% tinted all the way around. Left the windshield clear though. I do want to see some at night. Gotta leave town for the week but I think Im gonna body match grip grille it next week. Then its time to start shopping wheels.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Wow! I see the mod bug has bitten you very quickly. We need to see some pics of what you have already accomplished!

bruno

1 - 11 of 11 Posts