·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome, Wyckoff
Thank you!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I bought my floormats, mudflaps, locking gas cap, and touch up paint from Wyckoff.. ordered over the internet .. got great quick responses to my questions and the parts came in perfect shape and all for a good price. I would order from them again... just need Mopar to come up with more fun parts to get!

·
Registered
631 Posts
I can vouch for them as well. I ordered premium and sluch mats from them as well as my chrome pillars. Everything went smooth, I would highly recommend them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Way to go Wyckoff!! I wonder is your sales side as helpful as your parts side seems to be!!! Glad to have a vendor supporting us!

·
Registered
23 Posts
My brother bought his 300c there. They were great.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
wild bill said:
just got my lip spoiler good service, good price tracked it thru ups right to the front door.
Was it well packed and in what condition did it arrive? I am hesitant to have something that long and slender shipped with the way UPS and others beat the crap out of boxes.

·
Registered
296 Posts
package from wycoff

sorry about the delay go for it the spoiler was really packed good and tight.wrapped in foam plus wrapped some kinda packing anyway the spoiler cant move inside the box. spoiler looks real good on my cool v. perfect match,go for it. wild bill #11

1 - 11 of 11 Posts