Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Welcome TommyZ!! That's some sweet items you have. Very creative and unique. Keep up the great work and welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
BobCav said:
Welcome TommyZ!! That's some sweet items you have. Very creative and unique. Keep up the great work and welcome aboard!

thanks bob , we have a bunch of things in the works , and id like to really start helping people design and build their own personal show cars...

tz

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
Welcome aboard TZ :fing02:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome Tommy to be one of our vendors & supporters!!! :fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome Tommy, haven't seen you in a while. I seen Doodie300c the other day, and that TommyZ front lip looks great on his car. Keep up the good work...:fing02:

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
THANKS ! TO EVERYONE FOR THE WELCOME...

we have alot of new things and some old things coming out finally , our products are alos available from ted @ mopar supercenter and ernie at avon custom wheels , as well as james @ 22elite . so please continue to use this great site in modding your 300s or any other vehicle for that matter, we just bought another 300c for use in the 06 SEMA show , so i will post the progress of that build here as well. ALso for you old skool linkoln guys , we are building a 66 conti speedster....with a 56 porsche windshield and a brand new 427 from rousch racing ,this car is supposed to be in the FORD booth at SEMA this year , so i do have a long month and a half...

tz
www.tommyzdesign.com

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome :)

Welcome TommyZ to the awesome vendors list :biggrin: I thought you're a vendor already :biggrin:

BTW, your models shows uniqueness and professionalism - Great work :fing02:

BUT when do you expect your website to be fully updated ?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome.......I love the work and I cant wait to get the remaining pieces....

Im still trying to decide on the rear fascia......

·
Registered
252 Posts
congrats on becoming a vendor on the sit. cant wait to see some of your new products. keep it up :fing02:

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
What kind of wheels are those?????

I gotta have em! View attachment 25968
Tommy photoshopped a set of Viper wheels onto that 300. There is a vendor on the Charger Forums that is selling Viper style wheels for the LX's.

I see you are also in Houston. We have our own LX car club in H-Town.

www.SpaceCityLX.com Go there and register so you won't miss out on the monthly M&G's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts