Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok here you go.. tons of guys have been wanting these ever since the great Hemmissey did them..

I wanted them too. I went to a water jet cutting shop and had the design made in Auto-CAD and cut on 18 gauge Aluminum.

I had to place a minimum order of $500 with the shop to get them.. so

I have 4 sets left (installed mine and sold a set to BIG SMOOTH)

DO TO THE DEMAND I HAVE RECEIVED I AM NOW HAVING THESE MADE ON A REGULAR BASIS, THE COST FOR ME IS $41 A PAIR,

I AM NOW SELLING THEM FOR $55 SHIPPED (CANADA INCLUDED, EUROPE AND AUSSIES PLEASE PM FOR A SHIPPNG PRICE).

IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE THE CAD DESIGN TO SOMETHING MORE PERSONAL OR ONE OFF THE COST IS $50 FOR THE CAD WORK AND $55 SHIPPED FOR EYELIDS

THE PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE. SORRY I AM PAYING FOR THE WORK AND DRIVING TO AND FROM THE SHOP TO COLLECT AND TO AND FROM THE POST OFFICE TO MAIL

I accept paypal, [email protected] and you can email me at that address as well or PM me here

here they are in raw form:

it requires fitting, tack welding, filling, blocking, smoothing and repainting your hood to install.

any body shop worth their salt can do it for around $400 for everything.. so for about $500 you can have this:

instead of this:

and here are some of the installation pictures:

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Marc you got some other pics of the peices?

man you dont have PMs here whats that about.
I want to know about the program you have to make these that Big smooth mentioned.

Eric

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Marc you got some other pics of the peices?

man you dont have PMs here whats that about.
I want to know about the program you have to make these that Big smooth mentioned.

Eric
send me an email and i'll shoot some pictures to you..

as far as what Big Smooth mentioned, I am not aware?

the design was done in Auto-CAD and a shop that did a lot of the one-off work on my motorcycle has a water-jut cutting machine, so they cut the parts..

I had to buy a sheet of aluminum and pay for the CAD design, I had them cut out 1/6 dozen parts from that sheet.. the extra parts are what I am selling here..

I made mine a little different from the other sets.. so I can remain "one-off" or different, the other sets are 3/4 inch shorter so the drop is not as aggressive as mine.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
any under hood shots? Im interested to see how it looks when open and how strong it is.

·
Registered
350 Posts
good luck with the sale!!!... if i has a 300 C ill buy this right awaY!!!... !!

seeya! good luck!

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any under hood shots? Im interested to see how it looks when open and how strong it is.

I can get some, it is TIG welded to the hood, it's as strong as the weld..

good luck with the sale!!!... if i has a 300 C ill buy this right awaY!!!... !!

seeya! good luck!

will work for the Non- "C" models also, same hood and same body line..

·
Registered
305 Posts
..definately looks good on your 300c

Wished it was just a bit more aggressive, the non-C models need that, haha. Or i'd buy the last set.

We are already lacking in other departments. Great mod for your model nonetheless!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
..definately looks good on your 300c

Wished it was just a bit more aggressive, the non-C models need that, haha. Or i'd buy the last set.

We are already lacking in other departments. Great mod for your model nonetheless!
??? Any more aggressive and the turn signal housing would be completely blocked not allowing the signal to be seen which could be a safety or legal issue. Marc shortened the length of my lids by 3/4" so that 1.) they're different than his and 2.) the turn signal can be seen.

·
Registered
526 Posts
man those are bad they give it that Agressive charger front end look imma have to do that soon

·
Registered
305 Posts
??? Any more aggressive and the turn signal housing would be completely blocked not allowing the signal to be seen which could be a safety or legal issue. Marc shortened the length of my lids by 3/4" so that 1.) they're different than his and 2.) the turn signal can be seen.
I guess I said it wrong, my bad.

What I was trying to say was the mod looks fantastic on a 300c, but for a Touring, I would need it to be just like iNCREDIBLE's setup. Since the non-C model headlights are big to begin with and our turn signal is on the bottom, dropping the eye-lid could be feasible.

But like I said, for your model its perfect.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I guess I said it wrong, my bad.

What I was trying to say was the mod looks fantastic on a 300c, but for a Touring, I would need it to be just like iNCREDIBLE's setup. Since the non-C model headlights are big to begin with and our turn signal is on the bottom, dropping the eye-lid could be feasible.

But like I said, for your model its perfect.

Ahhh, I got ya now. BUT, if you drop the lid down further wouldn't it block the high beams on a Touring model? Could look pretty sweet though, if you never use the high beams (I never have).

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hey next time ya decide to have these bad boys made again I will buy a set! I'm strapped for dough lately so it'll have to wait.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.