Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you have not read this thread, friday was my last day with the 300... We had a auto show that I had put together and right after I had to park her for the last time. It was sad... and to top it all off, one of the dealers brought by a brand new charger SRT8 for me to drive back to the dealer. This thing was all done up with an intake and exhaust system. It sounded like a million bucks. Anyway Im really really going to miss having a HEMI under the hood and cant wait until the day I can get back behind the wheel of one again.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Sorry to hear this, but after reading your thread as to why, you have to know you're doing the RIGHT thing by placing your family first. You should be commended for that decision. Good luck and hopefully you'll see another hemi in your future. Next time it could be a 6.1, a 6.4 (with MDS! - yeah it's coming) or the new 5.7 with more HP.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
In the long run, you will not regret that decision you made. Family does come first and it's nice to see that you value that far more than a 300! I would also hate to turn in my 300c but would do it in a heartbeat when it comes to more important circumstances.

Wishing you the very best!
bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Can't say it any better than Bruno did....

Hope all things work out for the best for you.. let me know if I can help in any way..

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys have no idea how much this hurts... Driving through town in my subaru, past a dealer where my pride and joy sits behind the glass in the showroom as the cleanest used car they have ever had... One salesmen commented on how the cars finish looks better than any of the new ones sitting on the lot. Someone is going to be so lucky....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts