Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my buddy John, who is in Daytona for bike week. He's cruisin' International Speedway Blvd., on his BMW 1200 RS when he spots a black 300C with lambo doors.

Calls me on his cell (I'm out thrashin my car through a 2 lane twisty near my home) Says, "I've just seen the next mod for your car" - goes on to tell me about this outrageous C, with Lambo doors.

I say - Is it parked near the Krispy Kreme?

Yeah - he says, How'd you know that?

I says - Go back. find the owner. His name is Wes. Tell him you know me.

It's a small world. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll be down there next week. Look forward to seeing Wes's car, also

·
Registered
101 Posts
Is trailer week synonmous with trailer queen for classic cars that get dragged around?
I told someone I was taking the bike down behind the C next week and he jokingly made a similar reference.
I like to ride, but I guess I'm too much of a wus to ride a bike all the way to Daytona with my girl on the back and all her shoes and crap. Plus, I don't want to be away from the car that long...... And hopefully Wes will give me a good deal on some mbquarts and an install while I'm down there :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
myrtle300c said:
Is trailer week synonmous with trailer queen for classic cars that get dragged around?
I told someone I was taking the bike down behind the C next week and he jokingly made a similar reference.
I like to ride, but I guess I'm too much of a wus to ride a bike all the way to Daytona with my girl on the back and all her shoes and crap. Plus, I don't want to be away from the car that long...... And hopefully Wes will give me a good deal on some mbquarts and an install while I'm down there :D
It would only be "trailer week" if you drove around Daytona in your trailer. I don't care HOW you get here as long as your mainly on 2 wheels whilst you commence your safe-ride in Daytona Beach...the worlds most famous beach!
Anyone, and I MEAN ANYONE in this forum who comes to DB w/o stopping by to say Hi in hereto removed from my list. hehe

·
Registered
158 Posts
nice ride wes, i like the doors... What company are yours?
Mine are JT EvoDoors.... They got a full lip kit for it too.....looks nice

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
NOKTURNAL CAR CLUB said:
nice ride wes, i like the doors... What company are yours?
Mine are JT EvoDoors.... They got a full lip kit for it too.....looks nice
We modify an existing company's kit to make our doors go 90 degrees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts