Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a recommendation for a good shop in this area for doing routine work and some simple mod installation?

Dave

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Anybody have a recommendation for a good shop in this area for doing routine work and some simple mod installation?

Dave
Dave,

It totally depends on what routine work you are looking for. As far as simple mod installation....that's what SPACECITYLX is all about. We are the local Houston area club for the 300, Charger, and Magnum. In fact, on March 1 we are having our Meet and Greet and Mod Clinics.

Visit our website, register to be a member (it's free) and send us an email about what kind of routine work and mods you are looking to do. Several of us live on the West side and are always modding.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Rob
Sec/Treas
SpaceCityLX

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rob - I guess I'm looking for a good independent shop for routine maintenance as well as mods like sways, exhaust, etc. The reason I ask is that I'm not particularly enamored with the dealer nearest me on the Katy freeway.

Dave

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Thanks Rob - I guess I'm looking for a good independent shop for routine maintenance as well as mods like sways, exhaust, etc. The reason I ask is that I'm not particularly enamored with the dealer nearest me on the Katy freeway.

Dave
We might need to compare notes, I'm not really happy with one on the Katy Freeway either.

However, the Dodge near 610/I-10....very good. PM me and I'll tell you who to ask for.

As far as independent shops, I take my other vehicles to Peavy's Garage, Highland Knolls near Grand Parkway.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I guess SpaceCityLX could eventually evolve into offering routine maintence services...

Just a thought :)

G'luck Dave!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts