Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting snippet in today's Daily Record Motoring Supplement - seems Western Chrysler Jeep at 235 Willowbrae Road, Edinburgh tel: 0845 293 5307 are "moving their sales focus to Mercedes Benz vehicles and will become Mercedes Benz of Edinburgh. This means all existing stock of Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles must be sold giving you a unique opportunity to purchase an exceptional vehicle at a truly unrepeatable price. Give our sales staff a call, no sensible offer will be refused." Note that all of the foregoing is in quotation marks. However I think it was Western Chrysler that Stefan got his door trims from so perhaps the bargains may extend to parts and add-ons as well as to vehicles - and you never know - perhaps some of you might want to have a look at their vehicle range as well.
Cheers John

·
Registered
176 Posts
Interesting snippet in today's Daily Record Motoring Supplement - seems Western Chrysler Jeep at 235 Willowbrae Road, Edinburgh tel: 0845 293 5307 are "moving their sales focus to Mercedes Benz vehicles and will become Mercedes Benz of Edinburgh. This means all existing stock of Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles must be sold giving you a unique opportunity to purchase an exceptional vehicle at a truly unrepeatable price. Give our sales staff a call, no sensible offer will be refused." Note that all of the foregoing is in quotation marks. However I think it was Western Chrysler that Stefan got his door trims from so perhaps the bargains may extend to parts and add-ons as well as to vehicles - and you never know - perhaps some of you might want to have a look at their vehicle range as well.
Cheers John
That's where my car came from - it was their demonstrator for its first fifteen months. There was a sister car - a standard CRD Touring, same colour - and it sold long before mine. I see it from time to time.
I was in there recently and there were no 300Cs visible, although they had a black TN07 Touring demonstrator in October, can't remember which engine.

I think Stefan got his alcantara trims from an ebay address based close to the agent's service department; I can't add any facts though.
Stefan can you confirm?

What I'd really like to know, though, is who will be taking on the Edinburgh dealership. At the moment I'm using the garage in Coldstream but that's service only.

G.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I did think that might well be a point of concern. Not only that but it leaves our capital city without Chrysler representation - definitely a wrong move. Like you I am hoping Stefan will come back on and tell us where he got the door trims from - although I am convinced it was Western.
Cheers John

·
Registered
176 Posts
I went past the Edinburgh dealer today in the bus ( ! ) and saw a few Chryslers sitting outside in the used car lot. They were Calibers and possibly a Commander. No Crossfire or 300C.
G.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that input Stefan. I reckoned that at the time we had discussed this and believed the trims to come from Western. It will be a miss if they move over to Merc entirely. Greenheugh, do you not think a phone call to Western's Sales Department would put your mind at rest as to a future dealership in the east.
Cheers John

·
Registered
650 Posts
I phoned them (Western Chrysler Jeep ) today guys to see if there was any stock/parts going cheap and was told there is definitely someone taking over the jeep/chrysler franchise in town, so no stock.

Cheers

Stig
:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Western Coldstream

Hello Folks,

As you all know Western Edinburgh, no longer deal in Chrysler Jeep, however Western Coldstream are continuing an aftersales service for this franchise. So all parts and service enquiries are now redirected to Coldstream. I deal with most of the Chrysler/Jeep part enquiries at Coldstream and would welcome any enquiries anyone may have.

If anyone has any questions with regards to parts or accessories for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge etc can call me on 01890 883 272 and ask for James in Parts or can email me at [email protected]

Delivery for parts purchased from us can be arranged for most of the UK and abroad.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts