Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get my car back from the accident it's fixed fine

take car into dealer to see why the siruis connection only works about 10% of the time and for the heater control illumination problem as the controls are no longer lit up and the heated seat controls

They must replace the entire console for the LED illumination which means I lose portion of wood dash kit that I applied.

(b) they now say the radio unit is defective and have to send it back to get replaced or get a new one ( which means I have a gaping hole in my dashboard now where the NAV unit and radio went for up to a week No radio and Mariah Carey's CD just came out :-(

C) I need rear brakes and rotors

D) and none of the parts were available so I have to bring the car back in, in stages

so in all I just had the car back for a week, I need new brakes, a new radio, a new center console and a TSB for the cloudy coulant meaning the car

will have to be in the shop at least 3 times this week and with no loaner car this is truely becoming tiresome depending on others and asking people for rides. What a week what a week

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Sounds crappy alright. I'd save myself a ton of money from what the dealer wants for brakes and go with DaveZ and do it yourself if I were you.

Bernie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts