Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok been on here for a while now, there's a lot of stupid nice and fast rides on here. That being said I would love to help set up a meet and greet/drag race. I'm in the lower eastern part of NC. We test and tune/grudge at Thunder Valley Drag Way on Wednesday nights from 6-10pm and at Darlington Drag Way on Friday nights from 6-??pm. Thunder Valley is located in Redsprings NC and Darlington Drag Way is located in Darlington SC across the road from the NASCAR track. That being said I leave an open invite for whoever wants to, to come out and run with us. Please feel free to PM with any questions or to plan a meet.:grouphug::fing02::unitedsta

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guys and Ladies, really. Its not just for racing or to see who's faster than who. Just a group of people getting together to check out everyones rides. It's killer when theres 10 or more of the same or same family of vehicle in a group, instant respect. But hey I know everybody has different schedules and not into the drag thing. Also Darlington is a very family oriented track. Thunder Valley is a good track but its more of a grown up setting. Hope some will chime in

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts