Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What aftermarket Headlights are the brightest for a 2013 Chrysler 300 Touring

I am seeking to buy Very white and Very Bright "Blinding" headlights, I find it difficult to see at night with the current ones, oh and matching fog light bulbs too please.

Also I am looking for any advise such as smoked rear lights, I am a newbie to the 2013 model. what mods are they doing these days?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG I love it, will those bulbs work in my 2013? and will your Grill fit on my 2013 Chrysler 300 Touring?
Also can you put up a link to your specific bulb because im having trouble finding it for my headlights

·
Registered
52 Posts
My 2018 300 takes a 9012 headlight bulb, I think the 2013 is the same. Here's the link for them. They aren't cheap, but they are the brightest and most dependable ones out there. Well worth it, IMO.
The grill is the stock grill on my 2018 300 Limited,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My 2018 300 takes a 9012 headlight bulb, I think the 2013 is the same. Here's the link for them. They aren't cheap, but they are the brightest and most dependable ones out there. Well worth it, IMO.
The grill is the stock grill on my 2018 300 Limited,
Does your stock grill fit on a 2013?

·
Registered
49 Posts
THESE ARE THE BRIGHTIST HEADLIGHTS I COULD. FIND ON THE MARKET THAT WILL FIT IN THE HOUSING WITH NO FLICKERING DIMING OR NEED FOR MODIFICATION

1 - 8 of 8 Posts