Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want know what all parts i need to rebuild my engine with good/performance parts i want to get everything ready then take it to a shop to put everything on also i want to cam it so what would i need since the engine going to be open might as well cam it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
Why do you want to rebuild it.....low compression, head/block/piston problem(s), etc? What are your goals (horsepower, power adders, or nice daily driver, etc.) for the engine and vehicle? Are you planning to do anything to the transmission,differential and axles....a good idea if you're after a lot more power? Any other mods. done to it previously? There are at least about 100 different ways you can go, depending on these goals.

Also, be aware that these are pretty stout engines and can take a lot, as long as they've been given decent care. That being said, you can quite easily gain substantial power and all it takes is money. Once you've established your goals and the amount of $$$$ you want to spend, then you can formulate a plan that fits your budget and desires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
magnuman
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing