Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2005 300 touring and it has the factory Digital Audio single din stereo without the navigation and without steering wheel controls that doesn't work anymore. What do I need to be able to replace it with an after market singel din. Any help would be great. Thank you

·
Registered
98 Posts
if you call Crutchfield and tell them what you have and what you want to do, they'll likely have the answers. 1-844-287-4578 or crutchfield DOT com -- not an endorsement. this is just how i get info on that subject. Even if you're not buying from them. They'll know what adapters/harnesses, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I have a 2005 300 touring and it has the factory Digital Audio single din stereo without the navigation and without steering wheel controls that doesn't work anymore. What do I need to be able to replace it with an after market singel din. Any help would be great. Thank you
Hello yes you have a loot of options. But remember my experience please don't buy a .cheap one. Because it will not work great. In my ex car I used smarty trend unit and works fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts