Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined and I am labeled a Junior Member.. I saw some other people are labeled Member, Senior Member, Premium Member.. So how do you graduate up? Just curious... Thanks!

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Welcome txgirl! Everyone starts out as a Junior member. Once you have 100 posts you become a Senior Member automatically.

You can become a Premium Member right away by supporting this site. It's only $30 a year and if you're able to afford it, it's well worth it IMO. Some of the perks are a larger avatar and an 800 private message limit. All other members have only a 50 message limit.

This site does not openly promote the Premium Membership option by denying you access to any areas like so many other sites do. If you'd like to become a Premium Member, go into your User CP, look on the left side for "Paid Subscriptions" and follow the instructions from there.

I was the 2nd member here to become a Premium Member. Next month I'll be doing it again for the 4th time.

One thing I should mention though is the rules of this site are that you'll need to be a member here for 10 days and have at least 10 posts to be able to use Private Messaging and to have access to the Buy/Sell forums. This is meant to keep those away who are just here to sell.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hi texgirl,
Rambit is correct on the membership levels. I did not renew my premium membership this year but noticed that non-premium members now have a 100 private message limit when it use to be 50. I don't know when that change took place.

bruno

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$30.00??? Done!! You can't get free advice that cheap anywhere!! :joke: Anyways, glad to support the site.. trust me, I'm getting way more support from yall!

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Jeez, I wasn't aware the base PM limit was 100!!! You simply can't beat that on ANY site. Most are 30-50 and I didn't realize how good we had it here!!! Right now I have over 700 PM's and I have to dump some again. I don't think I could survive with 100 though.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Wow I am 25 posts from a 1000 and didnt realize any of this until txgirl256 brought it up,thanks txgirl256.Didnt realize that we can support the forum going send my $30.00 very soon.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hey, that's GREAT guys!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Jeez, I wasn't aware the base PM limit was 100!!! You simply can't beat that on ANY site. Most are 30-50 and I didn't realize how good we had it here!!! Right now I have over 700 PM's and I have to dump some again. I don't think I could survive with 100 though.

Bernie
I agree it's a very generous amount for non-premium members. Actually, it hasn't been all the difficult keeping my folder in check....I either delete or download the messages into another folder before deleting. One of these day I'll sign back up for Premium Membership.

bruno

1 - 13 of 13 Posts