Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I was at a small show last night and for the first time, I saw a C with no molding from front to back... What are your thoughts on that look?

Anyone have a picture without the side molding?

·
Registered
323 Posts
HEMI4ME? said:
Hey there, I was at a small show last night and for the first time, I saw a C with no molding from front to back... What are your thoughts on that look?

Anyone have a picture without the side molding?

I think it would look nice.... Unfurtunately there are tooooo many dumb people out there that are going to bang up your doors with their doors, shopping carts or other things...

·
Registered
38 Posts
^^B1RDMAN^^ said:
did mine a while ago..looks good

Hey, I like that look alot, were there any holes under the moulding you had to fill and paint? Or are those things just stuck on? Cuz if they're just stuck on, I'm definitely taken em off.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Afraid of those idiots, too!

Afraid of the dingers. I'm in NY and while I try to stay out of lots, I can't always. You know the dingers have radar and they'll find you with no protective moulding.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great birdman.

The molding has no hole all tape.

Thank you az, I need that intake like you have... I should have grabbed it while you were in MceeDees :rippedhan

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I think removing the molding neither adds nor detracts, it's a neutral move except for all the dings, labor, ?? costs if you don't DIY.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts