Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard so many complaits about the thin, poorly applied paint and the overall look of the Black and Silver paint that I am reluctant to order either without getting some confirmation that the paint is a better quality than those applied to the 2005 300C's.

So I am totally up inthe air. The wife wants me to get the Silver one. For some reason, it doesn't give me that same effect that I get by looking at a Silver Benz. Sophisticated and powerful. Of course it's not Benz silver either. The Black is really appealing to me personally, but I have seen so many complaints here on the boards.

Opinions? Inside tracks? Who's got the G2?

·
Registered
575 Posts
If your order one unseen, who knows what kind of paint job you will get. The best way is to inspect a car on the lot for a decent paint job. But with the SRT, it may prove difficult to find one in stock. I ordered a black C. The orange peel on it is pretty noticeable. However, I still took the car and will live with it. If there were other Cs on the lot at the time, I would have looked for one with better paint.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just picked up my black 300C yesterday. I looked at the paint very carefully, since I had also read the complaints, and I think it looks great. I was not able to find any imperfections. As far as color choice is concerned, black is THE color for this car! I LIKE the silver too, and it is more practical, but I absolutely LOVE the car in black!
I hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts