Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chrysler 300 needs no introduction. Everywhere the 300 goes, there will always be people staring at it in awe and making their comments. What comments have you heard about your 300 today?

come on and join in. Heck just tell a comment from the past if you have to.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
As of today, NONE! I can't seem to keep 'er clean w/ all this gosh darn rain!!! :mad:

Reactions: Ed G

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Well, the weather was warm here today, so I cruised through downtown Staunton with the windows down blasting Miley Cyrus, Party in the USA....

Didn't get any comments... But as a 260lb man with a beard, I did get quite a few odd looks.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Surprisingly, I don't get any comments either. Actually don't even get many looks, not even from Charger/Challenger drivers. And when I pull up to a light next to a car that looks like a good race, they don't even bother....to me 300s really stand out. But to many others...its just a junky Chrysler!

BUT I did get a comment from a really old man, who asked what year mine was. He had an 08 to, but he was driving a Ram with Florida tags on it. Said it was really nice, and that he really like his 300 to.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I'm sure!!!

A couple mods and things may change, basically my cars just stock, but I figured the stock 20s would help it!

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Well, the weather was warm here today, so I cruised through downtown Staunton with the windows down blasting Miley Cyrus, Party in the USA....

Didn't get any comments... But as a 260lb man with a beard, I did get quite a few odd looks.
Please tell me as you did that you sick your tongue out like she does... it will make my night!

As for comments... Nope... Other than a 'damn that thing is fast' at a light two blocks from where I stomped out an SS Camaro... oh and one 'isnt that one of those really expensive cars?' followed by a 'no it's just a Chrysler' from two high school girls who my wife coaches after walking by it in a parking lot... soooo ya not many! Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Most of the compliments I get are seen in my rear view mirror. ;)

·
Banned
294 Posts
Some guy at the gas station ogled my car for a while, and finally came over and commented on the super looking black beauty I was driving. There was a blond at the other pump who gave me the sweetest smile so I ogled her.:naughty:

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is quite good, today "Monster Tank" :baby:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Please tell me as you did that you sick your tongue out like she does... it will make my night!

As for comments... Nope... Other than a 'damn that thing is fast' at a light two blocks from where I stomped out an SS Camaro... oh and one 'isnt that one of those really expensive cars?' followed by a 'no it's just a Chrysler' from two high school girls who my wife coaches after walking by it in a parking lot... soooo ya not many! Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hahahahaha. I have 2 friends that have SS Camaro's. 1 has a 1LE. He told the other guy he should race me (only because he knows my car is fast). I told him don't let the extra 2 doors fool you. We did race and when we got back to my house he says "That thing is freaking fast dude. I just got stomped by a 4 door on freakin 22's. LOL

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hahahahaha. I have 2 friends that have SS Camaro's. 1 has a 1LE. He told the other guy he should race me (only because he knows my car is fast). I told him don't let the extra 2 doors fool you. We did race and when we got back to my house he says "That thing is freaking fast dude. I just got stomped by a 4 door on freakin 22's. LOL
what year Camaro's were those and what have you done to your C?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Since I bought it last November, my neighbors told me it was a BEAUTIFUL car. It is of course, but those are just neighbors. Honestly, most people really don't care too much about our rides one way or the other. I few years ago I remember excitedly showing my sister how much I loved the look and sporty/unique stance of my Oldsmobile Intrigue. She looked at it and pretty much put things into perspective by telling me, "Mikey, it's JUST a car..."

Yes, WE love our 300s (or permutations thereof). Personally I think my car is the most striking-looking on the road, but our passions may not be shared by the public at large (if so, THEY'D probably be driving one). So ultimately, it's just a car. I am happy enough however, that I feel like a million bucks driving it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Often enough I have to MAKE myself drive the direct route instead of the scenic fun route. If I didn't think I would get weird looks or creep people out I'd probably have a picture of my car hanging in every room of my home. :lmao:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts