Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, all you Houston guys, please give me some input here. I see posts about a Chrysler dealer down there with some crazy number of 300C SRT8s and I was wondering what dealership is the Dodge 'monster' down there? We are seriously considering adding a GC SRT8 to the family in a few months. DFW dealers are still being a little pissy about the pricing:twak:

Todd

·
Registered
36 Posts
Houston Dealership

WhiteDiamond said:
Okay, all you Houston guys, please give me some input here. I see posts about a Chrysler dealer down there with some crazy number of 300C SRT8s and I was wondering what dealership is the Dodge 'monster' down there? We are seriously considering adding a GC SRT8 to the family in a few months. DFW dealers are still being a little pissy about the pricing:twak:

Todd
I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my 300C SRT-8 at Helfman River Oaks Chrysler Jeep. They had 5 on the lot, let me drive one, then discounted the car more than I expected. They also have a Dodge and Ford store. The General sales manager at the Chrysler store is Jim Edmunds, good guy to deal with. Sorry for the late reply, just saw your post today.

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
White Diamond. Go see River Oaks Chrysler Jeep. Just like posted above.

Tell Jim Edmund that Mark "FreebirdSRT" sent you. He calls me his SRT go to guy for info., etc. for potential customers. He and I know each other well.

I asked him the other day if he is still taking $2,000 off of the 300SRT's , he told me yes and will take more off to make the deal. He also told me they are selling the pants off of every GC SRT that hits there floors.

The Helfman family are a great family to do business with. They have been in Houston for over 30 years.

River Oaks Chrysler Jeep (59 & Kirby)
Helfman Dodge (I-10 W & Silber)
Helfman Ford (Sugarland)

Here is a link to a thread I posted back in early February about River Oaks Chrysler/Jeep.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/15118-10-c-srts-sale-down-houston-tx.html

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent!! Thank you guys. I will have to give them a try. Our local dealer has a black one on the floor now and told me it would sell fast about a week ago....They still have it.....may be time to see if my wife will move on one now.

Todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts