Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

7981 - 8000 of 8027 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Running the JDM's also. No burn outs yet. Had them for about 2mo. I think they are rated at 2600 lumens combined. About 1400k higher than the HID OEM headlights. Def a contrast in color (slight blue/white) but they can stay till they pooch, not really bothered by it..i run them as DTR's and they are plug and play with a 2006 model year. Find them on eBay.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Lets start with a funny...

I thought that was hilarious.

Coming soon to my car...

I plan to have that installed over this coming weekend.

As well as

I'm having to put my dog down friday, so I think I'm trying to spend my way out of depression... Also, my son wants to use the car for prom, so I'm trying to get it all set up for him to show off.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I installed the 91 tune from the diablosport predator 2. I'm very happy with how the car responds now, although the predator 2 has a lot less features than the guide for the original predator discussed. Most settings only have 1 or 2 options, such as the cooling temps. There was only an option for 180 and 192. I reduced torque management, increased shifts, 20% throttle boost, disabled mds. The beast is so much faster off the line now and really responds better. I was accidentally doing burnouts today (wet outside) but man does it scoot now.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well...

Makes a whole new sound now. It's awesome!

And then we took these from sitting on my floor...

...and made a new home for them here...

Got a few quirks with the the head unit, did a factory reset and lost the navigation that was one of the selling points, but we'll see what happens.

Downside is now it's much harder to hear the noise the engine makes with the new CAI. lol

But I think mission accomplished, the car is prom ready...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Last of the Big “V” Giant-killers...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7981 - 8000 of 8027 Posts