Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

8001 - 8020 of 8027 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Can't believe no one has posted in over a month in here..

MADDOG - got to see one of those big 'thaaaanngs' getting down in Afghan. OEF10, little ol' me with the 101st ABN (Dog Co. 2/506 PIR 4th BDE 101) - on tower guard one day at the outpost and noticed something reflect a little light way way south of us, broke out the binos and saw one of them circling around. Called it up and they came back with 'Firebase Lilly is in contact' ..well Firebase Lilly just happens to have been an SF compound.. those guys always get the good stuff...

Recently did some sound deadening, still have more to do. Subwoofer setup and some cleaning.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
Can't believe no one has posted in over a month in here..

MADDOG - got to see one of those big 'thaaaanngs' getting down in Afghan. OEF10, little ol' me with the 101st ABN (Dog Co. 2/506 PIR 4th BDE 101) - on tower guard one day at the outpost and noticed something reflect a little light way way south of us, broke out the binos and saw one of them circling around. Called it up and they came back with 'Firebase Lilly is in contact' ..well Firebase Lilly just happens to have been an SF compound.. those guys always get the good stuff...
I know what you mean about Special Forces getting the good stuff. My father was retired U.S.Army Special Forces.
I was going to join but screwed up my right hand while riding dirt bikes as a kid.

Thanks for serving.

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,565 Posts
I added the Legmaker True CAI. Also removed the 3G Half covers and ABS cover.
When I removed the stock 6.1L lettered half covers I didn't care for the look. I also didn't care for how the stock ones looked. So I powdercoated some covers to match the other powdercoated pieces under the hood (and the wheels) and I've been very happy with the look and quality.

·
Registered
11 Posts
When I removed the stock 6.1L lettered half covers I didn't care for the look. I also didn't care for how the stock ones looked. So I powdercoated some covers to match the other powdercoated pieces under the hood (and the wheels) and I've been very happy with the look and quality.

My 3G half covers are wrapped but I took them off because of Texas heat. I'll add them back on when I go to a show.

I do like the textured powdercoating on those covers though. Do you have a picture of the whole wheel. I'm curious as to what it looks like.

Also I need to clean my engine bay. Looks gross in there lol. May do that today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did a Chrome delete, lowering H&R springs, badges removed and new wheels and tires (Ferrada’s FR4, staggered 9.5 front and 10.5” rear) to my 2017 300c AWD. Pictures are before and after:

Before:
04DADE4C-1224-4276-BFB7-40B62B977473.jpeg
A13F76DB-1395-4EB7-A934-5B7E2D31EFAA.jpeg
9F03E172-9918-40F3-B571-1665AF779753.jpeg

After:
146F2744-DF47-4818-AFA3-7FA48AB6BA90.jpeg
79FCCEE4-8F1E-418B-9A3F-1BE7EE1AA7E9.jpeg
A34E82FA-9921-46F0-A6E5-BC4437585588.jpeg

Next week will Tint the rear stops and paint the Chrysler wings in black Satin.

P.D. Hello everyone I’m new here, cheers to everyone from South Florida, first time owner of a 300c and it’s the best, after owning a few cars and brands, my 300 it’s by far the most complete, loaded and strongly fast ride ever!!!

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Was fed up with not being able to see anything through my cooked driver's side mirror. Bought a heated non-dimming replacement.
You know, the instructions make it look simple, but not knowing where the clips are, and..... anyway, in moving the mirror up trying to see underneath, something got screwed up. After getting the new one on, the mirror wouldn't adjust up or down. You can hear the motor trying to move it. Took it back out, took the motor out of the housing, andfound the vertical adjustment shaft was totally bent and twisted. It broke as soon as I tried to straighten it. The rubber boot was also a goner.

Once I realized how it worked, I had to keep the half connected to the motor from spinning so it would go in and out, and also how to connect the mirror mounting plate to it. Then I thought, motorcycle safety wire! Works good.... for now. I also realized a very disturbing thing. I can't find my safety wire pliers.

What a PiTa

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
...open the patient back up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
Havent been on here in a while. Here's an update.
I just rolled 150K miles. 150,000 miles for my 2013 300C 5.7L RWD, Accuair eLevel bagged. Daily driven, that's roughly 120K miles on air, and nearly 6 years of my time.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Picked up my car from dealer...replaced nav radio that was freezing up intermittently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
Washed it and went back to a chrome grill:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

8001 - 8020 of 8027 Posts