Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

8041 - 8056 of 8056 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I demolded and put modern HEMI badges on the fender of the 2008 300c I bought a couple of months ago with 38k original miles. Yup. 12 years old with 38k miles. It belonged to an elderly friend of mine who recently passed away and I bought it from the estate. He only drove it on nice days. I got lucky.
I also removed the silencer, discreetly opened the filler next to the fog lights, and ran some 4" duct ffrom down ther up to the air box. Installed 180 degree thermostat as well. Worried about that valve seat dropping thing though.
I also have a '67 big block Mopar so I got my bases covered.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
I own 2 300c's ,07 5.7 hemi and 2010 3.0 v6 crd both Tourings so been busy the last few days cleaning the underbodies and painting with zinc primer then the rear suspension in black VHT ,with a final coat of underseal as due to the UK climate both showing signs of surface rust ,I am a big fan of VHT as a friend in the 70's was the importer into Europe when it was "Sperex" so buy from John Woolfe racing run by Dave Riswick.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I fell in love with the body styling of the first gens, back in 2003 when I first noticed them. Finally bought one a few months back. First thing to go was the stock rims.
Now thanks to mandatory quarantine in my state, I have been busy as can be these past two weeks... first pic is how it was after changing out the rims and the rest are of little pieces I have been adding in the last two weeks.

·
Registered
2012 Chrysler 300s
12 Posts
Looks good. What did you do specifically?
Did I already reply to you I can't remember because somebody asked me the same question and it took me about half an hour to answer it but if it wasn't you I replied to I will gladly tell you what I did

·
Premium Member
2011, Chrysler 300C
144 Posts
After cleaning road tar off most of the passenger side thanks to the roads being re-done all over my neighborhood. I finally installed my Eagle Eyes and must say I am really excited on how they look. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an airport hiace car rental/ sewa mobil hiace bandara and an airport elf car rental ( sewa mobil elf bandara ) that must regularly replace oil with Pertamina oil every 5,000 km and periodic car maintenance every month and check every after and go home after use. thx

·
Registered
483 Posts
Installed my color matched stormtech diffuser.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Where did you get this steering wheel at?? I'm going with the blue theme too this would be great!!!

Sorry for the delayed response.

It's my OEM wheel that I sent to @carbonfiberelement on IG. He reshaped the sides, and flattened the bottom then added the reflective blue carbon fiber on the top, bottom and trim pieces. Perforated leather on the sites with blue stitching.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Installed (with some help from good friends) an Edelbrock E-force Supercharger

Reactions: 0ts300C and Crunkz1
8041 - 8056 of 8056 Posts