Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do I need to do to fit 26's on my 300 limited? I'm trying to figure out if it is worth it or not.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
You'd basically have to buy a new body kit.
You'd need new brakes, new rotors, new calipers new suspension parts

...and then you'd end up with an UGLY 300 - a model which is already long in the tooth - that has ridiculously huge wheels on it.

I've seen guys with 24's on the 300 and I think it looks terrible. This car's porportions make it fair best with 22" wheels and nice, thick all season tires.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Nothing about the cars proportions say 22" is the limit. You're just biased. Besides, he asked about info on how to make them fit. You obviously don't care/know hw to make them fit, so don't chime in.

Anyway, You will need to modify the spindle about 1.5", roll your fenders, and make sure to have the 275/25 26. Pretty much it.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
Nothing about the cars proportions say 22" is the limit. You're just biased. Besides, he asked about info on how to make them fit. You obviously don't care/know hw to make them fit, so don't chime in.

Anyway, You will need to modify the spindle about 1.5", roll your fenders, and make sure to have the 275/25 26. Pretty much it.

You don't even have a 300 - SO DON'T CHIME IN.

Stay out my business.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I don't need to have one to know if they fit. I own a LX. Same suspension, so I can chime in. On top of that I have worked on various 300's and have CONSTRUCTIVE information about the thread topic. Unlike yourself.

If you categorize this as "your business" that's a sad life you lead.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
THAT MAN KNOWS MORE ABOUT WHEEL AND TYRE THAN A WHOLE BUNCH OF CRAP SHOOTERS HERE. And yes he has helped many. So you might want to watch your stupid mouth before you run it.

Well you can just suck the tailpipe of a HEMI.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
I don't need to have one to know if they fit. I own a LX. Same suspension, so I can chime in. On top of that I have worked on various 300's and have CONSTRUCTIVE information about the thread topic. Unlike yourself.

If you categorize this as "your business" that's a sad life you lead.

If you call posting information on a thread - "Constructive" then you are sadder than me.

I suppose you have a PhD in Rims and Tires?

·
Registered
697 Posts
If you call posting information on a thread - "Constructive" then you are sadder than me.

I suppose you have a PhD in Rims and Tires?
Just in case you need a definition of the word, since you obviously don't know what you are typing.

Constructive-promoting improvement or development. That's exactly what I'm doing. You on the other hand are doing the complete opposite.

By the way I don't trip on people like you. You embarrass yourself daily, so I don't have to.

YouTube - BIGGIE SMALLS - WARNING

This will be the last time I acknowledge you on these forums fella. Have a good day.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
lol thanks for stalking me.

Why don't you put the pictures of my S-550 on here and compare them with your B A Dodge Charger?

300 is a pet project of mine.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
and thanks for getting me page hits on Youtube.

·
Registered
859 Posts
26s would be for show only unless u bag it and ride with it locked up!! The guys from our club that have 26's tow their cars to the shows!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If I bagged on 26's I dont think I could have cleared them at full lock lol.

If I were to rock them I would roll stock height... kinda hard to do anything else

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just in case you need a definition of the word, since you obviously don't know what you are typing.

Constructive-promoting improvement or development. That's exactly what I'm doing. You on the other hand are doing the complete opposite.

By the way I don't trip on people like you. You embarrass yourself daily, so I don't have to.

YouTube - BIGGIE SMALLS - WARNING

This will be the last time I acknowledge you on these forums fella. Have a good day.
is that really normgarry????????

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
Yessir. Sad but true.

When you actually have enough money to escape your slum and travel the world - let me know. That picture was taken in Shanghai, China back in 2002.

Today I'm rolling both a 300 and an S550 while you're pushing a used Dodge Charger.

I'd say that the only sad thing is that you don't have the wages to keep up with me.

·
Registered
358 Posts
you can do what topmotorsport said extending it will do the trick and bagging it so you don't clip the fenders. You can drive it like that but the weight will be crazy if you don't upgrade brakes. Don't go 26 and make is a trailer queen. Im rolling on 24's and daily driver still no problems I do 80mph and im good...lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts