Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a quote on a body kit, total price is $2,695.00, price does not include paint or installation, need your 2 cents on this

·
Registered
208 Posts
Uhh, can we see what you're asking us to reccomend?

·
Registered
110 Posts
speediddy said:
well, check this website out, vipedition.com, I would like to see more photos my self,
Ive seen this company peppered througout these forums, is there a reason their website is so rediculously uninformative? Maybe its just me, but all i get is an image, no links, no info, nothing.

IMHO, the website is doing an extremely poor job of backing up the high end look they're trying to portray.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
speediddy said:
I got a quote on a body kit, total price is $2,695.00, price does not include paint or installation, need your 2 cents on this
Speediddy, as dipster said, they have been spamming this forum. I PM'd (nicely):) to them about their static web and lack of pricing info. They declined to respond to my message.

All they have to show is graphics and ideas. Probably a good idea to keep your hand on your wallet, at this point.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I don't like the bumper, it doesn't flow that nice with the rest of the car. I honestly would wait for others before buying a bodykit. I might take the front and rear bumpers for the SRT-8 and have them installed on my 300c.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts