Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer pay for these cars? because i have a freind that can get a 300c 3% off of what the dealers pay! and i am tryin to figure it out... if anyone has any information that would be great!

btw im new here... and i will get one of these cars with or without the discount... after seeing how nice they are in real pics...i just cant belive it... they look like bently's i think!

Thanks Everyone!

Marcus

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome 05300c,
You will find this site to be very informative and fun!
Again Welcome Aboard :)

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I would say that's a great deal. That equals an employee discount. I'm paying invoice less 1% for mine. I would be surprised if you don't have to order the car. Every dealer in So. Cal. is charging a dealer mark up over MSRP between $1000-$8000. The average is about $5000. If you order your car the wiat is between 12 and 16 weeks. Only a few have seen short lead times. But , then agian that would depend on the dealers allocation.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So the retail price on the car is about 31k isnt it? so 5000 on that is 36,000... so i should be paying around 27,000 for one? or less? hopefully less.. cause i wanna put new rims on and im on a very tight budget... but its to good of a deal to pass up i think...

Marcus

Thanks for the welcomings!

·
Registered
378 Posts
With the demand that there is for these cars all I can say about a discont is Good Luck!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Loaded with every possible option, a 300C has an MSRP of $39,275. According to Edumnds, the Invoice Price for a fully loaded 300C is $36,366. National base price (no options on a 300C is $32,870 MSRP and an invoice of $30,423.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2005/chr...on=2&tid=edmunds.n.options.ntmv.1.1.Chrysler*

2005 Chrysler 300
C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
TMV®
What Others
Are Paying
MSRP Invoice
National Base Price
A note about advertising fees $32,870 $30,423 $32,870
Regional Adjustment
for Zip Code Change - - $0
Optional Equipment $5,780 $5,318 $5,780
AS6 Navigation and Sound Group 2 $2,130 $1,960 $2,130
GWA Power Sunroof $895 $823 $895
AD4 Protection Group 2 $840 $773 $840
LMP High Intensity Discharge Headlamps $650 $598 $650
CSY Walnut Wood Trim $400 $368 $400
RSP U-Connect Hands-Free Communication $275 $253 $275
RSA Sirius Satellite Radio $195 $179 $195
XAM Power Adjustable Pedals $175 $161 $175
PMQ Deep Lava Red Metallic Paint $150 $138 $150
ADE Cold Weather Group $40 $37 $40
AWS Smoker's Group $30 $28 $30
28T Quick Order Package 28T $0 $0 $0
Color Adjustment - - $0
Deep Lava Red Metallic
Destination Charge $625 $625 $625
Total with Options $39,275 $36,366 $39,275

·
Registered
477 Posts
i really don't like talking about the prices of the C and what i paid. i had rather just enjoy driving and avoid thinking about that i paid sticker.

·
Registered
477 Posts
i really don't like talking about the prices of the C and what i paid. i had rather just enjoy driving and avoid thinking about that i paid sticker. AND it sems no matter what i pay there is ALWAYS someone who tells me they could get it cheaper!

·
Registered
206 Posts
05300 - having gotten some "help" from some friends who were Ex-DCX mid-level managers, I can tell you that a 3% under MSRP price on the C is not likely. The 1% figure mentioned is more realistic, and know that the individual dealers are NOT required to honor your special purchase...this is especially true (and understandable) of units that are in such high demand with order lists going out several months. There are a few threads around that talk about how a dealer says one thing and then changes the story once the car is delivered to his lot..., so ask and re-ask the sales manager before ordering the car from him. Best of luck, and whatever the wait...the first freeway on-ramp when you bury the pedal you will be validated that the wait was worth it. :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all your comments everyone... well this is the deal that happend.. my freinds brother is a dealer in cali and they have a freinds and family discount program... and i guess that have 9 300c in every color besides the midnight blue... and i want the vanilla white so i guess my freinds brother said that he can get a 3% discount off of what the dealer pays for them because of there freinds and family discount deal... and i have no idea if he will ship the cars here or if i find a dealer that carry's them or what he just told us that when we find out what we want to let him know and he will let us know how we get the car and for how much we will be paying... my freind got a pacifica for 17,000 and that was loaded... from his brother that works... and its no bs... he showed us the title and price and everything... but as soon as i get a little more info on what the price will be i will make sure to let you guys know and take some pics of what we got it for...

thanks for the help everyone!

Marcus

·
Registered
128 Posts
I paid ~4.5% below invoice (less $1k chrysler financial, less $500 gift card) with an Employee Choice number. No problems using it; some other dealers I dealt with were not as helpful. My salesperson went above and beyond to help me out.

If anyone's looking for a great dealer in the Northern Mid-Michigan area, let me know.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
05300C

I was like andyk. All you need is the Employee Control Number. In turn you can take this # to any dealer and get the 3-5% below invoice.

Good luck you will love the C

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Any 'checks' on the source of these numbers by the dealers? I mean, anyone with a 'spare' number that won't be verified?? ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts