Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To me...this car says "yeah I'm doing it, what?"...and as they try to read the bumper to see what kind of car it is...you smash off into the sunset.

also, wondering if anyone's noticed if this car is a chick magnet or not?
Just got mine, so I haven't been taking her out much yet, not until I put her 22 inch stilettos on.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That's what your car says...you might wanna get that looked at!

Sorry, I'm just excited to have the car, and figured someone might know what I was talking about. Sorry you missed it

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Actually I was commenting on your post...what exactly is meant by what you have in quotes?

As for 'chick magnet', I haven't noticed nor cared...all that matters is my 'Mrs. to be' likes it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plain english: If your car could speak...what do you think it would say?

In your case, it would say..."Man, this guy is whooped"...haha, just kidding, congrats and good luck with the wifey.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hilarious...wonder if I'm not playing the right cd's for mine to sing?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sometimes it sings this

"...I'm your vehicle babe, I'll take anywhere you want to go...great god in heaven you know I love you!"

·
Registered
375 Posts
My buddy asked me: "Does it work?"

I just laughed...

My car is an attention ho...and that is fine with me as long as she's not high maintenance!

·
Registered
281 Posts
How about "Stare all you like and don't touch, then go get one of your own and join the club" :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
mine... "You wanna a piece of this?! Huh? Do ya?!"

Not really in the "chick magnet" class, but at a recent meeting for my daughter's Girl Scouts (where I was the only Dad), after I introduced myself, all the women exclaimed, "Ohhh... You drive that beautiful/exciting/cool car. What is it?". I quietly savored the moment, and smiled.

/cvv

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Mine WAS a chick magnet... that's how she ended up in my driveway! ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine says" Vaaarrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom"

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm no slacker

No i'm not a Bentley... I'm Better!
:cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts