Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 300C AWD and I already nodded it quite a bit (headers, mids, catback, intake, catch can, DS Intune, lowered). I was wondering if there is anything left to do that is still relatively cheap and easy to do (so no super or turbo coz I don't have 10K to blow lol)

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
How about some appearance mods? LED Halos, HID upgrade (fogs too if you have them), debadge/demold, grille, etc?

Or, how about some interior goodies like an audio upgrade?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about some appearance mods? LED Halos, HID upgrade (fogs too if you have them), debadge/demold, grille, etc?

Or, how about some interior goodies like an audio upgrade?
I have debadge / demold, and the car is wrapped & tinted. I have a custom grill. I was thinking lights yes, but I have the bentley covers attached to the original lights and they are wrapped, so I don't wanna ruin those... if its ok to reattach them then i'll swap the lights for sure. Im not big on audio. I want performance stuff lol.

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
More performance? Well, given what you have done so far, you have pretty much gotten to the end of the simple bolt ons and plug ins.

What's left it getting into the engine kind of stuff like cam, head porting & polishing, bore & stroke, etc...

The other option is to go buy an SRT8 or Hellcat. :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I I was considering a cam swap and a high stall torque converter as my next upgrades potentially, but what do they entail? Cost for parts, cost of labor, additional stuff required, tuning, what gains do you see etc...

Also are they safe for an AWD given everything I have already done, since I heard the Transfer Case breaks around 500 HP (I don't know how much I have now so I'm not sure if those extra upgrades will get me near 500 or not...)

·
Premium Member
4,515 Posts
You are fine with a cam... Well short of 500hp. Even with heads you'll be ok.

A tq converter will make your car feel 1000lbs lighter and in an AWD your launch will be incredible. That's where I'd be looking next if you don't want to go inside the motor. After that... Cam it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts