Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just a car lighter. My awd came with every stupid option even though some are pointless like uconnect(unless i buy the new razorv3) and smoker package. All i needed was my side air bags, and the sound group II.

·
Registered
375 Posts
It's a lighter and 3 ashtrays. 1 next to the lighter and one each in the rear doors. I have taken out my ashtrays - $30 buys 3 ashtrays.....

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you got kids, the pockets in the rear doors are very handy.

Go to AutoZone or Pep Boys and spending $3 on a lighter if you must. :)

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
5point7 said:
It's a lighter and 3 ashtrays. 1 next to the lighter and one each in the rear doors. I have taken out my ashtrays - $30 buys 3 ashtrays.....
Those rear ashtrays seem to have been an early release item...I recall many of us with later built C's do not have them.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the Reply,

I have no habit of smoking, only my dad does but he doesnt drive my C and he does not like the 300 no offense to members but its his opinion and if i was a dad i wouldnt want my 19 year old driving a 300c around getting points on his license :D :D (Money and Safety are two different things in my opinion). He only drives my bravada. I still like the soft, tushy ride in the bravada, independent chip controlled air suspension which is very soft, as the I-6 280HP engine launches the car its a thrilling experience once in awhile. I drove a whole chicago(300 miles) trip with 112MPH set on cruise, and talk about suv handling damn that suv was SWEET.

Any one have any instructions on how the uconnect works, i couldnt get it to work with my friends sony phone with bluetooth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts