Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few different problems just popped up in the past week :pat: , a week ago i had just a magnaflow exhaust installed and the resinators removed, not a catback just mufflers for now, since having that installed, ive noticed when its in 3rd gear roughly just below 40mph cruising speed when i press the accellerator just alittle it hesitates alittle up & down until i really punch it. And it wistles alittle after the rpms come down, down breathing enough? Another problem i noticed now, seperate from the exhaust is on the highway it wobbles now? if anyone has any ideas that would be awsome thanks

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
A few different problems just popped up in the past week :pat: , a week ago i had just a magnaflow exhaust installed and the resinators removed, not a catback just mufflers for now, since having that installed, ive noticed when its in 3rd gear roughly just below 40mph cruising speed when i press the accellerator just alittle it hesitates alittle up & down until i really punch it. And it wistles alittle after the rpms come down, down breathing enough? Another problem i noticed now, seperate from the exhaust is on the highway it wobbles now? if anyone has any ideas that would be awsome thanks
Reset your PCM so the engine can relearn with the new exhaust.

Also, exhaust should make it wobble unless they improperly achored the exhaust.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awsome, thank you ill see if that helps. another ? i have if anyone knows is when i shift into autostick mode it goes right to 4th gear.... thanks for the helps guys

·
Registered
224 Posts
You gotta keep on slapping the stick to the left till you get to 1st gear. They all start in 4th.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
allright thanks, i just wanted to make sure, even cruising around in say second gear itll still go straight to 4th.
Anyone got any suggestions for the wobble at high speeds? tie rod or something?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help, hopefully ill get all this squared away soon, it jut got back from the mechanic and it was supposed to be balanced and re-aligned but its pulling to the right still. gonna have to go back and bitch alittle, thanks again

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
thanks for the help, hopefully ill get all this squared away soon, it jut got back from the mechanic and it was supposed to be balanced and re-aligned but its pulling to the right still. gonna have to go back and bitch alittle, thanks again
the thing is with the 300, the camber cannot be adjusted and that is why the alignment even when set dead on will still pull slightly to the right.

You will have to buy the camber adjustment kit which allows for the adjustments.

As for right now, it should be dead on and still pull a bit. Most of the time it isn't the front pulling, it is the crown in the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts